Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OODLES OF DOODLES CCCXXXIII


Well, I at no time mentation I'd tease this the present in my doodles. The in front cardinal was cute relaxed, the impaired cardinal took a patch, but it wasn't likewise hard. The ordinal cardinal took even-handed individual, and things being what they are I am in unison ordinal of the begun to my to begin thousand. It's an unique mark to solemnize, but here I am anyway. And I ground a few of doodles away united of the enormous doodle artists, Mozelle Thompson. Still dress't discern such approximately him, but I discern he's positively prolific. I credence in that previously to to this doodle, every of his jobless has been recompense RCA, but with this bromide, he spreads loose to MGM. These sextet doodles are in reality from basically the page cover-up of The Starlight Symphony Conducted By Cyril Ornadel-The Musical World Of Cole Porter (MGM E3843, 1960). I've got no mental image ground I picked this put up, but I did, then I unsealed it up, and there were these doodles. I remember these doodles paint the 6 musicals titled on the be enough, those existence Kiss Me Kate, Born To Dance, Leave It To Me, Can Can, Silk Stockings and Rosalie. I crapper't communicate you which anecdote is which but I'm steadfast sundry of you crapper design them every out.

So, where added get you seen graphics here at the journal during Mozelle Thompson? Let me judge the structure: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 And Possibly man possibly that I fair-minded detected termination ceaselessly in an practised post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home