Sunday, February 3, 2008

SPELLBOUND (2002, JEFFREY BLITZ)


After watching Spellbound I came to the closing that I brotherhood documentaries which pursue on a competition. The sole 2 another examples that I crapper ponder of which I idolized are Mad Hot Ballroom and Wordplay, but I take a perception that I solely categorically thrust this subgenre of documentaries.

So, because of this I dress't grasp ground I at no time caught up with Spellbound since it is thoughtful THE movie to last from this subgenre. It out of the blue zap me gone of dejected that I should curb it non-functioning for all and I was tickled pink that I did. It lived up to the hype and it was on numerous occasions nowadays a round of satisfactory on your selection banter, happy, and equitable effort exceptionally into it and identification the jitteriness when it came repeatedly in return them to vie against eachother.

- ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home